Standing Opens: Monday 18th at 9am
Standing Closes: Wednesday 27th at 5pm
How to submit your nomination
These are instructions on how to submit your nomination in the Faculty Rep Elections. If you have any questions about this process, please email: email@example.com
Please note - if you try to sign in to submit your nomination and you are told you do not have an account, you will need to opt in to sharing your data with the Students' Union. You can do this by going in to your LJMU account and update your status in "manage settings". Do this here.
1. First you need to be signed in to an account on our website - ensure you use your LJMU account as we must be able to confirm you are a student. If you have any trouble logging in, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once signed in, go to the homepage at www.jmsu.co.uk and hover over your name in the top right hand corner.
3. Click on 'Your Account/Profile' on the drop down.
4. Click on 'My Nominations' in the left hand menu.
5. You will see each Faculty listed, click on your Faculty and the relevant level of study. Click 'Submit' on your chosen position.
6. This page shows you how long you have until nominations close, responsibilities of the role you are putting yourself forward for and additional information from us (make sure to click "show" on the "Responsibilities" and "Additional Information" headings.) You need to provide your name as you would like it to appear on the ballot paper and why you would like to be a Faculty Rep (in no more than 100 words). You also have the option to provide a photo of yourself.
You will then receive an email telling you whether we have accepted or rejected your nomination. (If it has been rejected, we will give you a reason why.)